Trevor Reid is in his fourth year at the University of Montana-Missoula and is studying Journalism with a focus in print. With the skills he has acquired during his studies at the university, he hopes to become an environmental journalist in order to help protect the natural resources we so dearly depend upon. Throughout this semester he hopes to report thoroughly, and accurately, the happenings throughout Mexico during the months leading up to the October 2012 presidential election, as well as the ongoing violence that has been erupting throughout the country over the past years.
- Why Mexico Is Swinging Left
- Melania Trump Wore a Jacket Saying ‘I Really Don’t Care’ on Her Way to Texas Shelters
- Boys Who Appear to Be Migrant Children Arrive in New York
- How Trump’s Policy Change Separated Migrant Children From Their Parents
- In Bid to End Child Separations, House G.O.P. Presses Ahead With Broad Immigration Plan
- On Mexico’s Migrant Trail: Confusion and Tough Choices
- The 4 Former First Ladies Condemn Trump’s Border Policy
- Mexico’s World Cup Captain Is on a U.S. Blacklist
- The Riddle of López Obrador
- Did Mexico’s Revelry in World Cup Win Over Germany Cause an Earthquake?