Trevor Reid is in his fourth year at the University of Montana-Missoula and is studying Journalism with a focus in print. With the skills he has acquired during his studies at the university, he hopes to become an environmental journalist in order to help protect the natural resources we so dearly depend upon. Throughout this semester he hopes to report thoroughly, and accurately, the happenings throughout Mexico during the months leading up to the October 2012 presidential election, as well as the ongoing violence that has been erupting throughout the country over the past years.
- In Message to Trump, Europe and Mexico Announce Trade Pact
- Sergio Pitol, Inventive and Honored Mexican Author, Dies at 85
- It’s Tax Day. Don’t Forget to Read Thoreau.
- Mexico Moves to Regulate Government Ads. Critics Say It’s a Sham.
- Where Does Trump’s Border Wall Stand Today?
- U.S. Puts New Pressure on Mexico in Decades-Old Murder of D.E.A. Agent
- Has Latin America’s Crusade Against Corruption Gone Too Far?
- Portraits of Mestiza in Mexico, as They Wish to Be Seen
- The Other Border Problem: American Guns Going to Mexico
- Anxiety at the Summit of the Americas