Trevor Reid is in his fourth year at the University of Montana-Missoula and is studying Journalism with a focus in print. With the skills he has acquired during his studies at the university, he hopes to become an environmental journalist in order to help protect the natural resources we so dearly depend upon. Throughout this semester he hopes to report thoroughly, and accurately, the happenings throughout Mexico during the months leading up to the October 2012 presidential election, as well as the ongoing violence that has been erupting throughout the country over the past years.
- Mexico Spyware Inquiry Bogs Down. Skeptics Aren’t Surprised.
- Earthquake Strikes in Oaxaca State, Mexico, Stirring Fear
- A Queens Taqueria With Its Heart in Sinaloa
- The Childhood Journeys That Made Them ‘Dreamers’
- Mexico Reports Record Number of Illegal Taps Into Fuel Pipelines
- It’s Time for an Immigration Enchilada
- El Chapo Jurors Will Be Anonymous During Trial
- Trump Wants a Border Wall. See What’s in Place Already.
- Tillerson Tries to Soothe Troubled Allies in Latin America. It’s Not an Easy Sell.
- Exxon Mobil Tripling Its Bet on the Hottest U.S. Shale Field