Trevor Reid is in his fourth year at the University of Montana-Missoula and is studying Journalism with a focus in print. With the skills he has acquired during his studies at the university, he hopes to become an environmental journalist in order to help protect the natural resources we so dearly depend upon. Throughout this semester he hopes to report thoroughly, and accurately, the happenings throughout Mexico during the months leading up to the October 2012 presidential election, as well as the ongoing violence that has been erupting throughout the country over the past years.
- A Nasty, Nafta-Related Surprise: Mexico’s Soaring Obesity
- For Female Lobbyists, Harassment Often Accompanies Access
- Short-Handed Nets Beat Thunder in Mexico City
- Ford Will Build Electric Cars in Mexico, Shifting Its Plan
- N.B.A. Plans to Put a Minor League Team in Mexico City
- 3 Killed in New Mexico School Shooting
- Where Is Latin America Headed?
- Mexico’s Government Is Blocking Its Own Anti-Corruption Drive, Commissioners Say
- The Treasures of Chaco Canyon Are Threatened by Drilling
- New Seven Wonders in 360: Chichén Itzá